Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Great time at the Hobby Stop!

Well, I had a great time on set on the 26th. The day after my 30th birthday too! I ended up getting a lot of sun and didn't think to put sunblock on before heading to the set. Big mistake.

I ended up getting sunburn on my knees. Yep, not my legs, just my general knee area. How does that work? I guess the sun was just at the right angle above me to pound down onto them.

I also ended up with some sunburn on my arms, but my knees were the worst. Tommy Allen Taylor who plays Greg Loews in the film, was cool enough to head out to the store and buy some great Aloe gel for me to take the bite off the burn. Tommy was awesome and also snatched up a fan for me to cool off in front of too.

I'm really grateful for the help. Tommy rocks.

Everyone I met on set was really friendly and I had a good time, even with the sunburn.

Here's a photo from the set that show me getting my sunburn. Toasty!!!


From Left to Right: Me, Russ Bryan, and John W. Rutland III.
Photo taken by the talented photographer, Donald T Faris!

I look forward to the next time I need to step onto the set, but this time I'll be wearing sunscreen. Haha!

1 comment:

  1. You were lucky someone took pity on you! That's not the best memory to have for your 30th birthday (a VERY belated Happy to a fellow Leo), so I'm glad the movie experience was good. I'm just about to post on my blog and saw your entry. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete